BDP Kids Club
SMILING FOR THE FUTURE
Join Boldmere Dental Kids Club from just £7.10 per month!
Welcome to Boldmere Dental Kids Club and thank you for taking the time to look at our website. Our kids club provides dental care for children from the age of 1 up until the age of 18. As a parent it is important to know that your child is happy smiling and is comfortable when eating.
Our ethos is to make sure your child is smiling for the future. We provide dental care in a fun and caring environment and we tailor our approach to make sure your child receives the best care.
Very welcoming and fantastic with both my children who are 7 and 5- they love coming!
Why should your child join Boldmere Dental Kids Club?
- A fun and caring team who will make sure that your child receives the best care.
- A team approach involving dentists, therapists, nurses and patient care coordinators
- We tailor our approach to the age and needs of your child.
- You will have a designated nurse known as a patient care coordinator who will look after your child’s overall care.
- Child friendly waiting room and surgeries.
- A designated room to discuss your child’s oral health.
- Saturday and evening appointments offered.
- Committed to the local community visiting local schools to discuss oral health.
On joining the kids club what dental care does my child receive?
- On joining the kids club your child can either be seen twice a year or three times a year. You may have a preferred option however we will advise you accordingly based on your child’s needs.
- At each visit we will perform a dental examination. We will discuss your child’s risk to dental decay and gum disease. At each visit we will discuss your child’s oral hygiene and diet. If suitable we will perform a basic clean, as well as place fissure sealants and fluoride. At each visit we will monitor your child’s dental development.
- All X rays and emergency appointments included.
- Discounted fees for dental treatment
- On joining our kids club your child will become a denplan member from Simply health professionals. As part of this you have the option of supplementary insurance which has several benefits.
What happens at my child’s dental examination?
Firstly, you will receive a warm welcome from the team. Your child will then see our therapist Maddy who will perform the examination. Maddy will be working with a nurse and a patient care coordinator. The patient care coordinator will be on hand to discuss your child’s oral health. Below are the things that we perform at a child’s dental examination.
- Assess general health and well being
- Oral cancer screen
- Perform a risk assessment for gum disease, dental decay and toothwear
- Assess dental and jaw development
- Discuss and advise on oral hygiene regime and diet.
- If suitable provide a basic clean, place preventative sealants and place fluoride on teeth
What is the cost for joining the Boldmere Dental Practice Kids Club?
On joining the kids club your child can either be seen twice a year or three times a year. We will advise you accordingly but you may have a personal preference.
The cost for twice a year is £7.10 per month. The cost for three times a year is £10.98 per month.
When your child joins the Kids club you have the option to include supplementary insurance which is provided by Simply health professionals. Please follow the link for further information regarding the supplementary insurance (content in fees section).